New Service Request

Welcome to the Waterworks District No. 2, Parish of Beauregard Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Application and Agreement to apply for service. We look forward to serving your water needs.

To acquire Water service,  please provide a copy of your Driver's License,  a completed "Service Agreement", Documentation of ownership, (Ex: land description, Mail with your name and address,,etc) If leasing, a completed Lease Agreement form. These forms are located under Customer Service and/or Forms & Reports. If you have any questions, please call our office.

Relevant Documents